As a global leader in their expanding field, our client is always at the forefront of their industry thanks to their innovative, energised, and dynamic teams.
With a presence across three continents and continuous growth, they are seeking a Work Health & Safety Manager to become a part of their world wide brand. ‘
Although no two days will be the same, some of your duties are outlined below:
- Implementing WHS auditing programs
- Working with various teams and departments to implement a WHS Management System
- Communicating with and engaging department heads and line managers
- Overseeing incident investigations and creating solutions
- Develop and introduce new employee inductions and training
- Training, coaching, and updating staff with new procedures and practices
- Coordinating audits both internal and external
- Assisting with tenders relating to WHS management
- Create reports regularly outlining hazards and incidents
In order to be considered for the role, you will require the following:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- OHS/WHS educational background
- The ability to influence and liaise with senior management, front line staff, and supervisors
- Advanced skills within the Microsoft suite
- A passion to create a safe environment and implement best practice
In return you will receive the opportunity to work within a great environment and a highly supportive team. You will be able to create your own effective solutions and directly impact the future of this thriving business.
If you are interested in taking the next step in your career, send your resume today by clicking the APPLY NOW button. We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you & Goodluck
Apply - Work Health & Safety Manager
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.