The primary focus of HR Ambassador is to recruit the best possible employees. This is achieved by thoroughly understanding our clients business and then adopting a detailed recruitment and selection process that achieves the right alignment for both our business partner and candidates. Our clientele includes a number of national and multinational organisations, whom we have delivered a range of staffing solutions across Australia.
Our client has a great opportunity for a Senior Quality Assurance Coordinator to join their business.
The ideal candidate must be extremely organised and attentive, methodical and process driven, with attention to detail and exceptional time management skills.
Reporting directly to the National Quality Assurance Manager and working closely with the Site Manager, the Senior QA Coordinator will assist and support the overall operational quality activities with daily liaison with staff on the production lines.
Tasks will be varied, including the following;
- Regular quality and hygiene checks
- Development of QA plans and hazard analysis
- Incident investigation and all non-conformance reporting
- Ensure compliance within the production areas
- Track, record, and maintain quality assurance data with a continual improvement approach
- Monitor manufacturing procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Monitor Quality Assurance systems and be a key point of contact for quality and safety issues at site
- Testing, auditing and reporting on packaging products
- Knowledge of HACCP
- A good working knowledge of retailer standards (eg: Woolworths, Coles, Aldi etc)
- A sound understanding of the Regulatory Requirements, eg: Food Standards Codes
If you are looking to secure a permanent role and are available immediately to interview, please send through your resume today.
Apply - Senior Quality Assurance Coordinator
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.