The primary focus of HR Ambassador is to recruit the best possible employees. This is achieved by thoroughly understanding our client’s business and then adopting a detailed recruitment and selection process that achieves the right alignment for both our business partner and candidates. Our clientele includes a number of national and multinational organisations, whom we have delivered a range of staffing solutions across Australia.
We have an exciting new opportunity to join our client as the Production Planner.
The successful person will need to have a knowledge of Production Planning. You will be expected to implement new processes, Complete Reports, Improve Processes and Analyse workflow.
The successful candidate will be required to have previous experience in the following:
- Solid Production Planning background (ideally gained within a food manufacturing environment) and tertiary qualifications relevant to supply chain or manufacturing systems will be highly regarded
- Must be thorough and detailed, with a high level of relationship building
- Have a process improvement mindset, you’ll be able to spot growth opportunities and proactively manage risks
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to solve problems in a time pressured environment and reorganise work plans to manage conflicting priorities.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will work closely with site managers and production to;
- Create weekly detailed production schedules
- Monitor progress of production to schedule and modify schedules as required
- Create medium term master production schedule to ensure appropriate future material and resource availability
- Negotiate with supply planners, production managers and maintenance teams to ensure that other site activities will not impact the agreed production schedules
- Implement new processes and further improve current planning practices to deliver our stretched service and inventory targets
To be considered for this role you must have strong leadership and communication skills.
Please send through your resume today to be considered.
Apply - Production Planner
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.