The primary focus of HR Ambassador is to recruit the best possible employees. This is achieved by thoroughly understanding our clients business and then adopting a detailed recruitment and selection process that achieves the right alignment for both our business partner and candidates. Our clientele includes a number of national and multinational organisations, whom we have delivered a range of staffing solutions across Australia
The successful person will know how to manage processes in receiving, storing, picking, staging, despatching and controlling stock movements for our client and third party warehouses. They are expected to participate in the development of policies, procedures, and work practices as they relate to warehousing and distribution.
We are looking for a person who can relate to staff, interact with stakeholders and internal departments in a professional manner.
The Successful person will be required to have previous experience in the following:
- Manage conflict situations with sensitivity
- People management
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Meet demanding deadlines
- Handling Sensitive information
- Data interpretation
- Managing Conflict
- Compliance to relevant codes and standards
- Inventory Control by Quantity and location
Your Role will include the following:
- Monitor and maintain warehouse systems, which focus on Quality, safety, security, environment and staff development
- Monitor operational functions of the warehouse for consistency with standard operating procedures and business performance requirements
- Ensure raw materials are staged & issued to production in a timely manner using shipments/pick lists.
- Stock Control Management
- In-conjunction with Purchasing plan and manufacturing requirements, co-ordinate goods inwards scheduling.
- Manage and co-ordinate annual stock takes.
- Coordinate the surveillance and investigation of stock shortages, deviations from specifications, damages to shipments, delivery of partial shipments providing update reports to Inventory Controller.
To be considered for this role you must be a self motivated and have a keen eye for attention and detail.
Ideally you will hold a Tertiary Qualification in Management and or Diploma in Transport and logistics.
Please send through your resume to be considered.
Apply - National Warehouse & Distribution Manager
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.