HR Ambassador looks to align the right candidate to the right job opportunity. Bringing candidate and clients together to build their future.
Our client is rapidly growing and are seeking a permanent Inventory Controller to join their great team.
We are looking for a reliable and detail – oriented person with enthusiasm for building growth within the business.
To be successful you must have:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience working in inventory control within warehouse/distribution operations, including receiving, storage, order fulfilment, shipping and inventory control practice
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) – someone who understands the importance of teamwork and communication to all stakeholders
- Technology proficiency including advanced level Excel and Word skills, and it would be preferable having experience using Microsoft Dynamics AX
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Driving consistent inventory process improvement with a focus on accuracy, safety and profitability
- Daily stock reconciliation and adjustments with internal warehouses and Third Party Warehouses.
- Ensuring accuracy of stock information in warehouse management system
- Investigating inventory discrepancies
- Processing returned stock and credits maintaining firm alignment with the finance team.
- Ensuring that stock receipting accuracy is maintained to the highest level
- Working with warehouse team to conduct frequent cyclical counts
- Performing daily stock adjustments/conversions
- Maintaining excellent standards of recording and filing all reports, stock adjustments, cycle count sheets, claims/resolutions, out of stock information
- Communicate and solve problems affecting inventory
- Co-ordination of product recalls and HACCP plan requirements
- Investigation into inventory issues – quality control
If you are looking to join a well-established business with room for growth please send through your resume today!
Apply - Inventory Controller
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.