At HR Ambassador our clientele includes a number of national and multinational organisations, whom we have delivered a range of staffing solutions across Australia.
Our client an Australian owned business with locations and manufacturing facilities throughout Australia Queensland, NSW, Victoria is currently looking for a highly driven Business Development Manager to join their NSW business on a permanent basis.
Customers you will be working with include high profile Food Manufacturers, Bakers and other Commercial Food Specialists.
Your role is to be the Dairy Partner of choice to these customers and all new customers you on-board. Your drive for new business, your ability to build strong relationships, negotiate the best financial results and your hunger for excellence will ensure you constantly deliver for all stakeholders.
To be successful you are:
- Adept at negotiating hard to win business and secure the best financial result.
- Able to move fast using your established customer contacts and dairy experience OR directly transplantable experience in a similar industry.
- Meticulous in managing your call cycle and your contract schedules.
- Able to balance risk and reward using an analytical mind set.
- A team player with a collaborative approach and can communicate across multiple internal departments.
- Strong in multitasking and time management capabilities.
- Excellent in administrative, planning and organisation skills.
If you are up for the challenge and want to be part of our client’s ambition, apply now.
Apply - Business Development Manager
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.